There were no protests in Portland today.
- To avoid fight with Portland police union over new oversight board, City Hall pushes new bill in Salem
- Opinion: Boost democracy in Portland’s elections with ranked-choice voting
- Portland strippers who rallied against discrimination file labor charges against clubs
- Following Election Setbacks, Portland Progressives Plot Path Forward
- Good Afternoon, News: Tootie’s Superspreader Thanksgiving, City Council Leans Right, and Loser Trump Can’t Stop Losing
- Good Morning, News: COVID Vaccine Almost Ready for Approval, Statewide “Freeze” Starts Today, and Selfish “Tootie” Embarrasses Oregon